View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:25 PM   #59
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
Once the paperback version comes out, I expect the ebook to drop as well, and be lower than that price. I'm fine with paying the $13 or whatever it is for a new book if I want to read a new book that badly, but I won't pay that much for an older book. If I am willing to wait for it to come out in paperback and for the price to drop, I don't care about the book enough where I NEED to have it and will pay whatever it costs. If the price doesn't come down, I can find something else to read.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote