View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 09:15 AM   #26
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
I do not like phones but out of all the phones that I have owned, I find I use all the abilities of my iphone, its easy. I use the browser while shopping all the time. I listen to its music and watch movies on it. I pull my email look up weather and stocks. I even text now an again. Would I use it instead of my Kindle, no. Would I use it instead of my TV, no. Would I use it instead of my Mac, no. I use it because those things are not around outside my home and my iphone is just a substitute. It will never replace them. My Kindle however has replaced my books, my ipod/iphone has replaced my stereo system and my Mac has taken over a lot of my TVs uses.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote