View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 09:32 AM   #29
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Same here....
I also tried to change margins "on the go" using a shell script.
2 problems:
1) I don't know how to open a dialog box to enter the selected margin
2) I can change margins using sed command but replacing the corresponding ascii char. I.E: 28hex=( so that I can replace ( with anything else. This means I have to keep an original reader.pref, copy it and the modify the copy everytime!
(by now, I created a small script integrated with the launcher to switch from fullscreen to default. That's all I need by now!)
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote