View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 10:50 PM   #14
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terranova3y2 View Post
I'm in Ireland. Well I guess that explains that. Why the hell are Sony advertising the ebook store here when it's not even accessible.

Could you give me the link you got that info from, I didn't see it anywhere myself.
You're OK. The Sony store is only available in US and Canada, but in other countries they use other stores, in your case WH Smiths.

Well in the meantime you can download some books on here (free! go to the top of the screen, and on the blue bar you'll see ebooks, then select BBeb for Sony - there's some good stuff in there). Right now you are being stopped from *buying* ebooks. So if you want to get rocking and rolling check out what we have here!

Download is easy, just save the file, then in the Library click "File," then "Import Files" and select the book you just downloaded and then it's in your library
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote