View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 11:30 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Somewhere between b and c.

Based on their previous release dates and an email I got from them when I sent in some suggestions, I expect to see another firmware update sometime this year, possibly before the end of November, that will add several really useful features:

* Battery life on book pages
* Easily read while charging
* Goto Page... for library view
* Sort by Author option
** Folder display in library
** PDF reflow

I have no knowledge about when or if an update with ePub will be produced, but I'd be very surprised if (non-DRM) ePub wasn't high on their list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCorporate View Post
Long time and no word from our friends at Bookeen. What are they up to?
a) Nothing
b) They are working on a antoher new minor firmware bug fix/f***
c) The are working on a firmware upgrade with new functionality like folders or even epub support!
d) They are working on a new device and have forgotten everything about the grand G3
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote