View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 06:24 AM   #5
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vava View Post
Thank you both, a script plus the event handler will do the trick !

But, I have an other question, is that possible to manage the processor activity ? For example, when the kindke puts itself on standby, I would like to reduce the cpu activity to 10% and shut off the WiFi. Do you know how can I do it ?
I don't really understand the question. When the Kindle is in standby, it's pretty much powered off. I don't think the Wifi is on in that state, and it shouldn't be processing anything (though I seem to recall that cronjobs still get executed, so take the above with a grain of salt).
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote