View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 12:56 PM   #849
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristopherTD View Post
Is it the case that formatting preferences are persisted for each book? I suspect that this may be the case - and it is wonderful if it is so. Just wanted to check and see if I was hallucinating or not?
You've got that right: Marvin is that smart. It's another unique feature of Marvin. Its remembering individual settings for every book separately, is a huge time-saver for me, and raises the overall reading experience to higher levels compared to other e-reader apps which are ridiculously rigid and inflexible in this regard.