View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 04:24 PM   #7
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The book is in the public domain; I suggest that you create a Mobi version of it yourself for the Kindle - that way you'll be able to determine its appearance rather than having to rely on somebody else.
True, but for a dictionary that sounds like an awful lot of work. I am not sure I love it enough to labor that long. (note to self: send more karma to the MR book uploaders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoSo View Post
Whenever I download a "classic" from Amazon, I make sure there is a sample available to see the formatting. Twice I've downloaded something the was crap, and I've gotten my money back from Amazon both times (and left a negative review specifically in reference to Kindle formatting - the last was a Raymond Chandler book).
Yes, I almost forgot about the "download a sample" option. Glad to hear you have had good experiences with getting refunds from Amazon. I will keep that option available as well.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote