View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:58 PM   #7
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marseilles View Post
If there's another mechanism there besides conversion, something structural relating to boosting exposure that happens a month later, I'd be interested to hear about it, that's just what came to mind.

Me too.

The maddening thing for me is I can not figure out what causes movements on the sales ranks. Randomly I jump up to even top 70 or so and then fall to 6,000s This all happens with out me doing anything at all. If I could just figure that out, I could be rich!!!
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote