View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 09:15 PM   #1392
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by septentrion View Post
It is tied with your account because when I tried to use it I got the message "this promo code has already been redeemed".
I got one of those 50% off codes today, the email said it was for romance books, but I used it on a mystery with no problem.

Then I entered the contest, got a 20% code, bought another mystery in the same series but I can't download the book! The first book downloaded just fine, and I just downloaded a library book as well, so the issue is not on my end.

I've emailed CS and hope they can either fix things so I can download the book or give me a refund so I can buy it elsewhere!

It's been awhile since I've bought from Kobo, this is rather disappointing, sigh.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote