View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 01:08 PM   #73
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by murz_07 View Post
Yes, I saw this
and I think I was supposed to see it. Thanks

But.
Really, the last thing I CAN'T UNDERSTAND: why for god's sake is fastboot <waiting for device>??
That looks correct. <waiting for device> means your version of fastboot is not seeing the fastboot kindle. Perhaps cygwin needs a configuration setting to see USB devices. I have not used the windows version yet. I use the linux version. It works (but you need to run it as root). Perhaps the windows version needs to run as root? Did anybody get the windows version to work right? I have not tried that yet.

You could run the linux one in VirtualBox after you share the device with that VID:PID with the linux OS. In VirtualBox, hovering over the USB device in the drop down menu shows its VID:PID.

Last edited by geekmaster; 02-28-2012 at 01:10 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote