View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 09:24 AM   #6
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I just bought a $50 gift card. A local school will get two books donated to them and I will use the card to buy books I would have bought anyway. The cards are purchased using PayPal or your credit card--no need to have an Indigo account. Definitely a neat thing to be able to do--even if you don't have a school near you on the list.

PS: the promotion ends on the 22nd, but the gift cards do not have an expiration date.

Last edited by taming; 09-19-2011 at 09:26 AM. Reason: PS
taming is offline   Reply With Quote