View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 01:30 PM   #13
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
but did either of you get the chocolate covered cover - and do you like it; there have been many mixed reviews on the threads ? I'm rather taken with the M-edge leather cover.
I got the chocolate cover, light on the outside & dark on the inside, I quite like it. It's slim enough that I don't mind reading with the cover on. Having the outside not be leather came in handy when I was able to use a kitchen spray cleaner to get a pen mark off the cover! Hubby was careless with a ballpoint near my Cybook.

I have to admit that HarryT's reviews made a difference in my decision to order my Cybook just in time for Christmas. I haven't been disappointed. I sometimes go back to my iPaq PDA to read books I only have in eReader format and then start plotting how I can aquire them in Mobipocket format so that I can read them on my Cybook instead. The screen is that much better!
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote