Thread: Accessories Need case / skin recommendation
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 11:55 PM   #9
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutnacker View Post
Here's what I'd like.

One -- A skin or something that provides a bit of protection around the device AND gives it some less slipperiness. (I made up a word, I think). I have a thicker silicone case on my iphone and love it.

Two -- A case that I can put the setup above in and have it protected in a loosely filled backpack.
I use a GelaSkins backing on my Kindle, and it does a good job of adding a bit of friction. There are different designs. You can find the GelaSkins Protective Kindle Skins here.

As for covers; if it's beauty, durability and quality you want, it's hard to beat the Oberon covers. I have one for my Kindle, and one is on order for my Nook. They aren't cheap, however, but they are a thing of beauty, and beauty should not be underrated when purchasing a major accessory for a device with which you no doubt plan to spent many intimate hours.

You can find Oberon covers here.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 01-07-2010 at 05:32 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote