View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 01:25 PM   #8
DrMoze
Booknut
DrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with others

Device: Sony Reader 500/505/300/350, Nook Glowlight Plus (6")
I STRONGLY recommend getting a PSP charger or a power/data cable. They're very cheap, and are the only thing you should use to charge the Readers. Be careful charging from a usb port--it may actually DRAIN your battery. This really happens.

I also bit the bullet and got the Sony stock cover that fits in the little holes along the spine. It is compact, handy and has the magnets to hold the cover closed. I like the similar 500 and 505 covers, so I splurged. I really don't like the M-Edge covers--corner straps are cheeezy and they tend to cover some control button. I can't even give away my unused M-Edge cover (black leather), which I put my Reader in once and decided quickly that I far prefer the stock Sony covers.

BTW, PSP power/data cables are available online at dealextreme for under $5, shipped.
DrMoze is offline   Reply With Quote