View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 06:41 PM   #11
hansel
JSR FFD2
hansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheese

Device: iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B. View Post
That was exactly the the problem! Thanks for the help.
The more I learn, the more I find out I still need to.
Hi Adam B, Hi jharker, Hi Iliad friends....

Has any body a clean environment that is able to compile the newly released sources (so that the resulting binaries run on a standard Iliad)? That would be really handy!

B.t.w. I think a standard build environment will be vital soon in order to develop software for Iliads. It's still scary to install binaries uploaded by total strangers...

What do you think?

After trying to compile liberregxml I got the same errors as shown in the first post of this thread... libermanifest compiled fine... I was using the iRex SDK version 2.11 (I think) on a vmware scratchbox... I ended up by mixing the scratchbox stuff and the some crosstools (I think)... my environment is now corrupted and complaining '/usr/local/arm/oe/bin/arm-linux-gcc: Accessing a corrupted shared library'...
I think I'll have to reinstall everything... A sad way to end a lonely hacking evening...

My karma is getting lower and lower :-(

Happy coding,
Hans.
hansel is offline   Reply With Quote