View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 01:26 PM   #47
beckywc
Addict
beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini w/Retina, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9, & Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson;2663872No, heaven forbid, Documents is not by Apple. It's too smart for that. If Documents was by Apple, you couldn't do [I
anything[/I] with it, least of all manage your cloud files stored in various cloud services like Dropbox or SugarSync. Documents is by Readdle, but it's not meant for editing. It's basically a superb file explorer in the cloud (or a number of clouds).
I use ES File Explorer for my Android device, it connects to google drive, dropbox, sugarsync, Skydrive, S3, box, etc.
beckywc is offline   Reply With Quote