View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 08:56 PM   #789
hornpipe2
hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.hornpipe2 has never been to obedience school.

Device: Amazon Kindle
So uh... let me make sure I understand this right. I can take pretty much any C app, compile it for Kindle / ARM, then put together a config file, pack it up, and deploy it as an "extension" - manageable by USB?

THAT'S AWESOME. I hated cluttering up my device with items installed all over the place, having them live in the user-storage area is a great improvement.

I'm not clear on the purpose of the Kindlet Jailbreak. Does this allow Kindlets to "reach" outside the /mnt/developer/us sandbox? If so, kif and mangle and Endless Sudoku and KNotepad and several other Kindlets could really benefit from this.
hornpipe2 is offline   Reply With Quote