View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 07:58 AM   #157
dos1
20% cooler.
dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
No, not for the time being. (Except for taking it apart and accessing it via serial port).

I'm still actively searching for a new exploit, and I hope that a few others here do as well. I found a few minor glitches which allow to delete some files, or to create empty files (but unfortunately, part of the filename is fixed, which renders it useless). IOW: none of that allows for a full-fledged jailbreak (yet?).
Could you share your findings? (maybe in some dedicated topic) Getting more eyes to look at those glitches may result in finding some different, but now successful approach
dos1 is offline   Reply With Quote