Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 10:07 AM   #306
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
Any more books out? I loved boomerang, and want more, or something similar.

Hi Hellmark,

I am almost finished with my current Work in Progress, working title "The Baer Boys", but it is quite different from "Boomerang", being a first person character study sort of thing, although I have tried to include a fair amount of humor. And of course there is a dog. Can't write without dogs being involved. I included the opening chapters of that one in the latest ebook edition of "Boomerang".

I put my planned follow up to "Boomerang" on the backburner after it became apparent that book wasn't capturing much of an readership. I appreciate the hell out of the readers I do get, and like to think they are, as a group, a rung or three above the crowd, a discriminating and yet daring bunch who recognize a gem where most would just scratch their heads and mutter "I don't get it".

Anyway, as soon as I have "The Baer Boys" well and done, the next Ted and Jerry adventure, which I am about 18,000 words into, will recommence. I'm trying to figure out how to include scenes of S/M and sparkly creatures of the night. At this point I am not hopeful of success.

But there will be a dog.

Take care and thanks again for reminding me that somebody out there enjoyed "Boomerang".

Alan

In case anyone here would like to check out Boomerang, here is a Smashwords coupon for two dollars off the $2.99 price. It's good through Halloween. Coupon code YV49Y

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/4167

Last edited by plumboz; 09-21-2012 at 12:53 PM.
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote