View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 04:39 AM   #4
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I am somewhat excited. Not sure how I feel about the new look. It's OK, but I really loved the look of the red 650. Not sure about the new red.
Features seem fine for me. It may not be drastically different to the 650, but actually I don't want it to be! The x50 series had a very good user interface that suited ME very well most of the time.
When trying out the new Nook and Kobo I like both of them a lot, but I keep thinking "if only had better user interface... like the Sony..." (especially I think that with the Kobo).
The price sure sounds good! I did not expect to come down this much in price without stripping it of features.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote