View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 11:44 AM   #7
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I would love one for me but I can't justify paying for a second device. But all of a sudden I am quite interested in perhaps buying one for one of my daughters who will be graduating next year and probably heading to graduate school. Perhaps as an early graduation gift?

On the other hand, if Apple releases an iSlate (whatever) this fall but I've already bought her a Kindle DX instead, she would probably be pretty disappointed. Guess I'll have to wait.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote