View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 07:09 AM   #7
At_Libitum
Addict
At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KyBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
@At_Libitum: why did you reverse-proxy calibre's sub-URLS instead of using a URL prefix as described in http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/server.html,
Also, you should add /ajax.
Yes, If I could have gotten the URL prefix working I wouldn't have needed to use the separate paths but had only needed a rule for the prefix.

The reason I entered several paths is because when I tried it by configuring a url prefix in Calibre, I got nothing but 404's and because each of those paths I entered has a different kind of output I decided to go that route.

Since I use it mostly only to access /opds from my iPhone I only started out with that one, the others got added for good measure and the occasional use...turns out that /static is required and /get only if you want to see thumbnails. At least in this form of setup

and what do you mean, main calibre page? That page you get when using /localhost:8080/ is the same as when you type /localhost:8080/browse

PS. FWIW, I found the opds/webinterface rather unstable. When it works it works, but when you start changing it from the default, I regularly had to kill Calibre because it got stuck when tryin to stop the content server, so I stopped experimenting and stuck with what I have now.

Last edited by At_Libitum; 10-04-2013 at 07:21 AM.
At_Libitum is offline   Reply With Quote