View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 12:11 PM   #16131
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I finished Hominids by Robert J Sawyer the other day. It was written in an easy style, and flowed past quite effectively, but I didn't love it. I just didn't really buy the Neanderthal society. I doubt it would have got my vote for the Hugo that year.

I accidentally started A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula Le Guin when I bought a used paperback of the Earthsea Quartet on Friday, so I've been reading that since. I consider it a serious gap in my SF/F upbringing, so it's good to finally be rectifying the matter. The Earthsea books are not available as ebooks in the UK, which is a bit of a disgrace.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote