Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 11:36 AM   #1271
shakaote
shakaote knows what's going on.shakaote knows what's going on.shakaote knows what's going on.shakaote knows what's going on.shakaote knows what's going on.shakaote knows what's going on.shakaote knows what's going on.shakaote knows what's going on.shakaote knows what's going on.shakaote knows what's going on.shakaote knows what's going on.

Device: kindle touch
yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
The obfuscation is getting more and more horrible.
Don't hold your breath.
No doubt. I'm amazed at how much of jbpatch could get done on 3.2.x to begin with. Once, it would have been a fun challenge to do these things. Now, I have toddlers.

I'm looking at the reader plugins. It's a few more button presses to get to them, but it's plain old html5, and that's much friendler. Working out how to do the signing with xmlsec1 now.

Once I can get a-hold of the current selection, translating dictionaries get much more fun. For lots of languages, stemming is much easier to do than building a mobi dictionary with hundreds or thousands of inflected forms.

As for the cursors, I cringe, but I might just go ahead and re-code all my books and dictionaries as Chinese. 爱屋及乌.
shakaote is offline   Reply With Quote