View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 07:38 AM   #372
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolftail View Post

This is awesome! No, wait... YOU are awesome!
I've tried to raise awareness about standardization and the messy filesystem a while ago, but nothing came out of it... https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=176822
I really like the direction KUAL is heading and I hope this will allow for easier and faster development for Kindles.
There is a significant difference. . .
You proposed that it should be done, rather than start doing it yourself to lead the way and propose that others follow you.

twobob put the horse in front of the cart by starting to do it and then explaining why others should follow.
It is something called: "Leadership by Example" in my country.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote