View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 04:21 AM   #364
Janet16
Enthusiast
Janet16 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet16 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet16 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet16 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet16 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet16 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet16 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet16 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet16 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet16 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Janet16 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSue View Post
Just got my Nexus 7 yesterday... thanks for this thread. I found it very helpful in identifying which reading apps would be right for me. I am hooked on auto-scroll and I LOVE Moon+ Reader! Not too crazy about Android compared to iOS, but this app is strong enough to lure me into keeping the N7 if only for reading... if there was a Moon+ for iOS I'd return the N7.
Congrats! And enjoy your Nexus 7. you could find many nice re-book reading apps here. And I found there are some nice Nexus 7 tips and free apps in Enolsoft blog, you may be interested in taking a look.
Janet16 is offline   Reply With Quote