View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 07:15 AM   #3
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
The dictionary worked for me by pressing and holding a paragraph which then opens in a new page in a different colour, then press and hold the word, and the dictionary opens for that word.

On another matter, the Shubook Dev has pointed out to me that my requests have already been implemented (I didnt ask about on the fly font resize, or annotation). And I quote
Quote:
1) Open a book, tap the center to bring up the controls, tap the settings icon at the lower right, 'Look & Control for All Books' | 'Brightness Control' | 'vertical swipe'.
2) When no book is opened, tap the 'Settings' tab, then 'Show Reading Progress' (Library section).
I'm completely convinced. Shubook has now won my loyalty away from Stanza. Its pretty much got everything except annotation, which I never used anyway, and seeking a new book cover from the Internet (and it might be there, I just havent found it).. but in any case, I do all that from Calibre.

I'm amazed. When I woke this morning, I was a Stanza Fangirl. By bedtime, I am a Shubook Fangirl.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote