View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 01:01 PM   #91
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
Oh, I see what you mean.

I saw someone the other day actually embed the "look inside this book" feature on their site, so the reader could flip-flip-flip-read the Amazon sample right there, without leaving the page. I thought you meant that.

I'd like to know how to do that -- it was cool looking.
Yeah but if they do it on Amazon instead it's there for them to buy when they click on the X. Unless they're foreign anyway, I haven't worked that bit out yet.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote