View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 06:18 PM   #43
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
It's from a one-act play called Stages (if I'm remembering right). It wouldn't take long to read, it's about, oh ... 50 pages, and that includes stage directions. I haven't looked for it in a long time.

It's actually a pretty freaky little play, but fun if you're in the right frame of mind for it.
hm, i hate to bother you, but you wouldn't happen to know the author ? "stages" or "stages play" gives thousands of results in amazon or google, and the quotation gives only this page... (ironically, google recommends i try spelling it this way : "This is like reading mercury with a pitchfork!", which gives 0 results.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyCooper View Post
how do you like them 'pommes'?

Tommy
hmm, juicy ! (i cannot beleive there is no smiley wearing a halo with an innocent expression.)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote