View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 10:37 AM   #2
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
I hate to admit it but last january in one of my many searches on the topics of alternative energies, a device I was investigating landed me on Engadget. This was the particular day the Sony reader was featured, it immediately grabbed my attention. A few weeks later, while searching for more information on it with one of the search engines I use, I landed on MR. At first, I did not like it, it looked too geeky, retrodesigned. But while perusing through the site search for more info, it appeared to me that the main coverage of news was not tainted by personal impression. That got me to reading comments. NO FLAMES. I was hooked... Pretty soon I jumped in.

Last edited by yvanleterrible; 11-04-2006 at 10:38 AM. Reason: stupid typos again!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote