Thread: Twain Project
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 10:09 AM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Did you just discover how to use the bold? A suggestion: stop using it.

When you use the bold that much when giving orders, it is the equivalent of speaking in a loud firm voice that you would use with a child. It is very insulting to do it when bossing someone around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
You might also want to go to the UPLOAD section and inform everyone there - in the eBooks We're Working On section - it's a STICKY and is at the top of that page. The Sticky means that the thread is always there for us.

You'll find putting books together fun, frustrating, and rewarding.

I almost always put books together that I want to read, so it's really rewarding to have these books - and others from so many fine contributors - on my Reader.

I actually have 287 titles listed on my Reader (I don't really recommend this), but thanks to Haryy, I actually have more BOOKS loaded. (This is because of the omnibus titles.)

Anyway, go to that section I mentioned, and I feel you'll reach a larger audience for your subject.

Have fun!!

Don

P.S.: In my opinion duplicate work is ok, because your conversion of that title(s) is going to reflect how YOU would like that title to look like. It may be in the art you select (if any), and in the way you format your book. I wouldn't worry about that.

I look forward to your first book by Twain / Clemens.

Hint: Always try first with an HTML file to work with.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote