View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 11:15 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I'm not sure why you think this new version is good. It's awful.

Quote:
$_"Thanks," Lense said tersely. She took the needle but she couldn't look Mara in the eye. Her face flamed with anger, embarrassment. "I know that."
The quotes and apostrophes are wrong and look at the garbage at the front of the paragraph.

Quote:
I know that, tooN_. Lense squeezed her eyes tight. She tried counting to ten and made it to three. "So what do you want me to do, huh? Give up? Stop trying to help? We have virtually no_ equipment!, But if there's even a_ chance...!"
There is italics in that paragraph that's totally lost and more garbage in the midst of the paragraph.

No graphics are kept, no formatting, garbage throughout the converted document. This is using an LRF converted from LIT with Calibre.

I don't recall if this is worse then 1.07, but 1.09 is absolutely god awful drek. It doesn't work to even get clean text out of the LRF I gave it regardless of formatting or graphics.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote