View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:36 AM   #65
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Yes, the Reader button works great for reading website text in Safari on the iPad mini. I've started avoiding sites that don't have it.
I looked around for the reader button on a website or two when I was at Best Buy yesterday but couldn't find it on the safari browser. To get me started, where would it be located and what website can I try with it. How bout this one?
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote