View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 07:49 AM   #14
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santos View Post
Eh, see a lot of hate for something you guys have never tried. As I said before, I wasn't thrilled with the idea either, then I snagged a copy and really enjoyed it. Either way, I'm a fan for sure, and I understand everyone won't enjoy them as much as me, but don't diss them for trying something new.
No hate here, even said I plan to try one after I finish the current series I am reading. Might be a while.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote