View Single Post
Old 07-29-2005, 05:43 PM   #6
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Hurray!

I made my change to Linux 4 years ago and haven't regretted it.

I am really happy that MS has decided to make people angry about using Windows. Well... Maybe I should say "angrier" instead. With all the spyware, viruses, trojans, security issues, crashes, etc. that Windows has. On top of that, MS is in collusion with the pro-DRM groups so that you won't be able to make a good Windows-based DVR in a few years. People who use Windows should be pretty angry already.

All this "Genuine Advantage" thing means is that more people will reach a level of frustration that will make them leave their comfort zone and try out this "linux thing" that their geek friends keep ranting about. One taste is all it takes.

As the auto companies know (but Microsoft doesn't, it seems), once you lose a customer, it's EXTREMELY difficult to get them back.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote