View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 03:59 AM   #30
fraylocus
Groupie
fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirith View Post
Release of new firmware is in China. URL in the header theme. Of the most notable improvements include a new mode of saving the backlight when you turn off book

Вышла новая прошивка в Китае. Ссылка в шапке темы. Из заметных улучшений надо отметить новый режим сохранения подсветки при выключении книги
Thank you very much.
I have installed the firmware and manages former Chinese great enlightenment. Better than the one who brought my Firefly series purchased in-store ereader.
I would appreciate a complete list of the improvements incorporated.

regards
fraylocus is offline   Reply With Quote