View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 03:25 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilica View Post
I am not happy with topaz format because I cannot take it thru Calibre and keep my own copy. And before I understood that I should first download sample from Amazon and be 95% sure it is not a topaz file it happened that I bought few books in topaz and then I just returned them to Amazon since I don't like the format...I kept only one which I really couldn't find anywhere else in epub or whatever...
A Topaz book is just a bunch of SVG images. If you use the debug mode while adding the book in Calibre you can save the zips of images. You can then use a program like Abbyy Fine Reader to OCR it for you.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote