View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #23
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
The more I read (mostly on baen's bar, as that's what I have access to), the more I'm disappointed in Ms. Bujold. She seems to be convinced that she's being cheated in book sales because the CD was allowed to be available to one and all. Folks *try* to explain that there seems to be data that those free books generate real sales, but she's convinced that is not so. Sigh.

Still will continue to read her and will purchase Captain Vorpatril's Alliance when it appears as a standard ebook. After that one, she'll probably slide down my TBR list.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote