View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 03:28 PM   #3
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Of the three, I now only use ES File Explorer! It works perfect over Wifi connecting to my LAN computer/server. I haven't yet needed/tried any of the other methods of file transfer, but knowing that they are there is reassuring.

When I was first exposed to android, the Astro File Manager was THE app to use, but somehow I got more confortable with ES File Explorer.

During my first tablet exposure (ASUS TF101), it appeared that File Manager HD was the preferred app, but again, I migrated back to ES File Explorer.

The only thing I do not like about ES File Explorer, is that ALL the commands are in a menu and none can be relegated to a button (AFAIK). Even a "redo the last command" button would be appreciated.

Since they are all free, why not install them all and try each out. Then uninstall the losers....

Last edited by nrapallo; 03-28-2012 at 04:06 PM. Reason: strike out due to (great) new features now implemented!!!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote