Thread: Book ownership
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 01:33 PM   #12
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by msoulier View Post
I'm interested in what others here think
I'm pretty new to digital books, too, and have at times wondered about the negatives you bring up.

What cancels those out, for me, is that I have 94 books on my device and yesterday when I was waiting in the eye doctor's office, I was practically giddy in deciding upon which book to select to occupy me whilst waiting.

I'm still a little awed by the fact that I can leave my home and all the shelves of books, but still have this wonderful selection to tempt me on this tiny little piece of heaven.

I'm sure I'll get over it in time.

BTW...when the doc walked in and spied me reading, she immediately said, "Nook or Kindle?". She never did ask me what book I was reading, though.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote