View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 11:55 AM   #12
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by EldRick View Post
I applied the update first thing out of the box. My comments are with the first update installed.

Hey - I wanted to like the Kobo - 1/2" narrower, more file formats supported, etc.; that's why I ordered it. However, mine worked poorly, side-by-side compared to the K3 and Nook Touch, and that with the bad choice of fonts, and missing line spacing and margin options caused me to send it back to Borders.

I also sold off the K3, in favor of the Nook...
Fair enough. I have never had a problem from the get go. Regardless some people still like fords and some like dodges, in the end isnt it really what you like that counts?

regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote