View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 10:16 PM   #13
DaringNovelist
Addict
DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
To be honest, I don't think that $1800 is outrageous - it's just too rich for most Indies.

Really good professional design costs a lot of money. However, you can definitely get good work for less too.

I have enough design training that I have simply been doing my own work until I can afford to hire a designer that satisfies me. (I satisfy me at least as well as the designers I can afford.)

My production costs tend to be really low. I'll use some clip art, and when i get around to doing a paper version I'll pay the $39 for the Pro Plan at Create Space. If you count my wages and time, however, I think $600 would not be out of the question.

Camille
DaringNovelist is offline   Reply With Quote