View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 12:35 PM   #14
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livedrive View Post
Try <<NO FREE AD FOR YOU>> they give you unlimited storage and backup. Dropbox only gives you 2GB not enough to backup all your music, photos and videos. They have a 2 week free trial which does not require entering your credit card details. Their software is really easy to use and backs up your files on your computer without you even noticing. They also offer some of the most comprehensive features of any online storage software such as being able to stream your entire collection of music and videos straight onto your iPhone or iPad. Check it out!
That's a bit misleading isn't it? While DropBox gives you 2GB that is for a FREE account. Your web site mentioned nothing about a free account.

Also, if you want sync from <<REDACTED>> it appears you need the "briefcase" service. So, $18 a month compared to free changes things a bit.

Also, with dropbox from referring other people my DB is up to 5.5GBs which is plenty to hold my ebook library, all my documents and some other stuff too. I am very happy with DropBox.

Of course, if a full PC backup is what you are looking for yes there are less expensive services. Crashplan looks to have the best prices/service if you have multiple PCs to back up.

I hope you didn't just come here to advertise your service.

BOb

Last edited by pilotbob; 08-02-2010 at 11:13 PM.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote