View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 08:25 AM   #1
EbookNovice
Banned
EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Evernote feature: How to make the best use of it?

hi all, i've been really working with the Evernote feature recently, but i don't understand it completely.

i've started using Evernote to upload highlighted notes from my Sony Reader and it works great. i've selected a notebook for uploading my highlighted notes.

my questions are: what does the 'download' folder do in Evernote?

i noticed that i can change the direct quotes i've lifted from books in Evernote. could anyone tell me how i can make it so that the quotes i lift from books are NOT able to be edited? i don't want to accidentally edit the highlighted quotes!

thanks for any help!
EbookNovice is offline   Reply With Quote