View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 02:44 PM   #7
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by harperking View Post
I don't think the Kindle is for me - that "flicker" between page turns would be so distracting!
Is your comment about Kindle 3 with most recent firmware? Even on Nook 1st generation turn page is really fast and no distracting at all. None of any of the modern ereaders like Sony or Kindle have that issue now.

If you read at bed only and with poor light conditions I would advice an LCD device. Otherwise, you should get an eink device (Sony, Nook 1st gen, Kindle 3) The reading experience is awesome!

Please provide your budget and the kind of books you like so we can provide a better advice.

Last edited by jocampo; 01-09-2011 at 02:48 PM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote