View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 01:24 PM   #4
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Done that,
still facing the login issues....

It seems to happen everytime I restart the browser. FF is not set to reset the browser, but I have a gut feeling the Norton 360 has something to do with it!
I installed it about 3 weeks ago, and have nothing but strange behaviors like this on my computer.

About Norton,they where a good company. 'WHERE'. But lately.. their 2005 and 2006 anti virus and internet security products where terrible!
I had NAV 2003 for a long time,never had any major issues with it...

Norton is doing better with their latest Ghost, which seems to make up lots for what they've lost on credibility in the past 10 years.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote