View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 12:35 AM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Attachment 100006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orn8one View Post
Sideloading with Safari:

• Tap any EPUB and/or PDF link and select Open in Kobo to add it to your Kobo Library.

I'm doing something wrong as I don't see the "Open in Kobo" option.

Can someone help me get my book on my iPad please? There isn't a way to access my kobo web library from the app. I deleted the book as reloading it didn't fix it so I have no cover to 'Tap'.

Thank you
This is on an iPhone and not an iPad but I used Google search in Safari to go to Gutenberg's Three Men in A Boat page. When I got there, I tapped on Jerome K. Jerome's Three Men in a Boat (epub with images version), I got a screen with Open In on the left side and Open in "iBooks" on the right side. Tapping on Open In gave me a choice of opening in Kobo, Stanza, iBooks and Evernote. I tapped on Open in Kobo and it went off to the Kobo app where the book showed in my library view. Tapping on Three Men in A Boat in the library view opened the book. I've attached some images of what I saw.

Hope this is some help.

Regards,
David
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0408[1].PNG
Views:	246
Size:	109.3 KB
ID:	100007   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0409[1].PNG
Views:	253
Size:	49.9 KB