View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 04:32 PM   #6
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
I am very confused! Are there two new Onyx 6" models being released in November? One set of videos calls it "Firefly" and the newest video "Moon Light" (it's Firefly on the store site). I think I've even seen "Aurora" a time or two. The only difference that I see between the Firefly and the Moon Light is the screen resolution: 1024x758 and 1024x768, respectively (which may just be a typo). What am I missing?

I also want to be sure of something before I order one or the other. The features listed on the ereader store site state "Font size and family change..."; does that mean that you can install your own TTF font faces or just that you can choose from within an Onyx provided selection of font familes?
thx,
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote