View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:20 AM   #22
CallOfCth'reader
Cultist
CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CallOfCth'reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo, Kobo Forma, Kindle DX
If something is cheap enough, and available easily enough, there are many people who will pay rather than go looking for pirated content.

I don't buy DVDs often; if I do they usually have to be sub-£3, and/or something that I like so much that I'll pay more for, and are bought purely on a whim during shopping trips. I don't use Netflix, because I don't sit down to passively watch something very often. If there were a service that charged a throwaway amount (such as £1) to rent a movie/tv series for a week, I'd probably use fairly frequently; £1 doesn't sound like much, but it's £1 of my money more than nothing, and throwaway pricing can attract more purchases (as Apple's app store proves).
CallOfCth'reader is offline   Reply With Quote